1. Chemical modiocation of pyroclastic rock by hot water: an experimental investigation of mass transport at the fluid solid interface.
[Geofluids, 9, (2009), 24-38] J. HARA and N. TSUCHIYA
2. Diversity of channeling flow in heterogeneous aperture distribution inferred from integrated experimental-numerical analysis on flow through shear fracture in granite.
[JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH,114 (B04208), (2009), 1-17] Noriaki Watanabe, Nobuo Hirano, and Noriyoshi Tsuchiya1
3.Direct measurement of contact area and stress dependence of anisotopic flow through rock fracture with heterogeneous aperture distribution.
[Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 281, (2009), 81-87] Katsumi Nemoto, Noriaki Watanabe, Nobuo Hirano and Noriyoshi Tsuchiya
4. Style of fluid flow and deformation in and around an ancient out-of-sequence thrust: An example from the Nobeoka Tectonic Line in the Shimanto accretionary complex, Southwest Japan.
[Island Arc, 18, (2009), 333-351] Hideki Mukoyoshi, Tetsuro Hirono, Hidetoshi Hara, Kotaro Sekine, Noriyoshi Tsuchiya, Arito Sakaguchi and Wonn Soh
5. Velocity and vertical fluid ascent within vein-forming fractures
[Geology, 37 (6), (2009), 563-566] Atsushi Okamoto and Noriyoshi Tsuchiya
6. 秋田県奥奥八九郎温泉における炭酸塩シンター -アラレ石・方解石共生堆積物-
[岩石鉱物科学, 38, (2009), 198-207] 平野伸夫・竹之下愛・土屋範芳